Saturday, July 29, 2017

Editing, No More!

Afternoon y'all!

Just a little update. 

I am finally done with the editing process and I am in love with the way that my story The Assignment has come out. I'm beyond excited with how things are going at the moment and I can't wait for the day that I will be able to hold it in my hands.

In other news, I have a surprise. If you follow me on Wattpad you will see it first, but this coming Wednesday keep your eyes on the lookout. I apologize for being so vague about this surprise, but I promise that y'all will love it. If not, you have the right to be angry with me.

 If you don't follow me on Wattpad, the link is up above, there you can find the first draft of The Assignment as well as some short stories that I have written. And please don't forget to check out my other social media, I post some pretty cool things if I say so myself, lol.

That's it for today, I hope y'all have a wonderful Saturday!


😊

-Lindsay Stenico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Blog Posts

A Quick Post Before Class

10:14 am Hey y'all! Things have been pretty hectic since my last post, and if it seems like I've dropped off the face of the ear...